As we close the chapter on 2014 and turn our attention to what lies ahead for 2015, I think I can safely say that 2014 has been like no other.
I’ve been studying the financial markets for several years and the signs are approaching quickly now that indicate it is important to consider new investment strategies and different attitudes as we move into 2015 and the longer term.
– Drop in oil price
– Sanctions against Russia
– US economy no longer able to maintain the look good image
– Trouble in the EU
– Impending collapse of world financial system
This video captures key events coming up:
Watch “Signs US Economy in Trouble, Russian Bear Not Wou…” on YouTube –
This is scary news however there is a plan that can be followed:
This is what I recommend for 2015.
– Get as much excess cash and equity into silver and gold as you can. 75% silver. 25% gold.
– Focus on maintaining your income and reducing expenses.
– Expect deflation in the short term. Very low interest rates. A few months.
– There time enough to get organised.
– Borrow against your availabile equity and buy gold and silver.
– Then hyperinflation will kick in. Slowly then very fast. Everywhere.
– Property values will fall in real terms but the hyperinflation will hide it.
– Then sell some of the newly valued gold and silver to pay off the debt. Because that amount of debt won’t change.
– Then wait for the right time to convert the gold and silver back into cash flow producing assets.
That will be in about 2 or 3 years as long as there is no war with Russia.
Otherwise 10 years…
The video above captures the key events coming up in the next few months:
– Weapons to Ukraine.
– Expected depression in the US xmas spending figures.
– A bankrupt EU.
The signs are indicating that it is time to change investment strategies.
I wish you the best for 2015 and let’s remember that good investors are making money when the markets are up and making much more when markets go down.